Pretty New Baby Room Card | Gender-Neutral Baby Card | Unisex - New Baby Card
An incredible amount of effort has gone into the packed illustration on this bright new baby card, featuring a complete nursery decked out with a bassinet, potted plants, a lion rug, nursery wall art and the new baby.
The combination of bold colours and pastels makes this an ideal gender-neutral baby card for gifting to all new parents. Your customers can personalise this rainbow baby card with their own message, as the inside is blank.
Thanks to the sustainability efforts of the team at Gabi & Gaby, this cute new baby card and all paper products in the catalogue are a guilt-free gift option. Printed in the UK from FSC-certified paper sources, the environmental impact of the greeting cards is kept to a minimum.
- A5 card - measures 148.5 x 210 mm. Ideal size and plenty of space to write and draw your messages 🧑🎨
- Blank inside for your own message or we can hand-write it with a pen on your behalf and send it directly to the recipient. Let us know in the notes section or send us a message
- Comes with a spare Kraft envelope - fully recyclable ♻️ 💌
- Packaged in a compostable clear bag made of potato and corn starch. It protects your cards while in transit, but doesn't pollute the environment 🌎. Pop in a recycling or compost bin
- Each order is packaged in a recyclable board-backed envelope to ensure no bending while on its way to you
- Printed on FSC certified paper
- ♻️ Fully recyclable
- 320gsm matte card paper
- Each card is designed and printed by me - Gabi in our London studio
🟢 Sustainability - Zero Plastic - From the get-go, all our products are plastic-free and as eco-friendly as possible.
- We print in limited runs so we can eliminate waste. Any leftover stock ends up on shop sales every few months or so.
- All our packaging is made of recyclable and/or recycled materials. Any clear bags used to protect products are compostable and recyclable as they are made of potato and corn starch. Yay!
- If you have an idea on how we can improve our products and packaging to be more sustainable, please drop us an email and share your ideas - we'd love to get better!