Yay You’re Engaged Card | Engagement Card | Ring Card
It’s happened! They popped the question, got a resounding “YES” and the wedding is on! Congratulate the newly engaged couple with this engagement ring featuring a big fat shiny diamond (probably bigger than the real one, let’s be honest). The gender-neutral design makes this perfect as a same-sex engagement card for all LGBTQIA+ couples.
Apart from the jealousy of the size of this rock, there will be no negatives involved with sending engagement card congratulations, thanks to the sustainability efforts from Gabi & Gaby. The engagement card itself is printed on FSC-certified paper stock, so it won’t hurt the earth, and the packaging options are all plastic-free.
- A5 card - measures 148.5 x 210 mm. Ideal size and plenty of space to write and draw your messages 🧑🎨
- Blank inside for your own message or we can hand-write it with a pen on your behalf and send it directly to the recipient. Let us know in the notes section or send us a message
- Comes with a spare Kraft envelope - fully recyclable ♻️ 💌
- Packaged in a compostable clear bag made of potato and corn starch. It protects your cards while in transit, but doesn't pollute the environment 🌎. Pop in a recycling or compost bin
- Each order is packaged in a recyclable board-backed envelope to ensure no bending while on its way to you
- Printed on FSC certified paper
- ♻️ Fully recyclable
- 350gsm matte card paper
- Each card is designed and printed by me - Gabi in our London studio
🟢 Sustainability - Zero Plastic - From the get-go, all our products are plastic-free and as eco-friendly as possible.
- We print in limited runs so we can eliminate waste. Any leftover stock ends up on shop sales every few months or so.
- All our packaging is made of recyclable and/or recycled materials. Any clear bags used to protect products are compostable and recyclable as they are made of potato and corn starch. Yay!
- If you have an idea on how we can improve our products and packaging to be more sustainable, please drop us an email and share your ideas - we'd love to get better!