Merry Eatmas | Christmas Card | Christmas Dinner | Festive
The oven is on and the turkey is roasting alongside the potatoes, parsnips and other vegetables to create a magnificent Christmas dinner. This illustrated Christmas card pays homage to the delicacies for which Christmas is so beloved - not just dinner but dessert too, with the illustrated gingerbread man, mince pies and a big Christmas pudding alongside the candy canes and pretzels. What a feast!
The “Merry Eatmas” caption on the holiday card draws attention to the true highlight of the season, and gives you permission to loosen the belt buckle a notch…or two! Don’t worry, everyone knows that there are no calories on Christmas.
- Christmas card size: 105mm x 148mm (A6)
- 300gsm, FSC-certified card stock
- Supplied with recycled brown kraft envelope
- Small batches printed in the United Kingdom
- Greeting cards are packaged naked with an envelope nested inside
- Blank inside for a personal message
🟢 Sustainability - Zero Plastic - From the get-go, all our products are plastic-free and as eco-friendly as possible.
- We print in limited runs so we can eliminate waste. Any leftover stock ends up on shop sales every few months or so.
- All our packaging is made of recyclable and/or recycled materials. Any clear bags used to protect products are compostable and recyclable as they are made of potato and corn starch. Yay!
- If you have an idea on how we can improve our products and packaging to be more sustainable, please drop us an email and share your ideas - we'd love to get better!