One Night Stand | Funny Valentine’s Card | Anniversary Card
Sharing a message of love doesn’t always have to be sappy flowers and flowing cursive - this funny anniversary card instead takes the punny side to romance. The handwriting-style caption on the Valentine’s Day card reads “Glad it wasn’t just a one night stand” - sharing a genuine emotion and combining it with an adorable illustration of one night stand…clever!
The inside of this funny anniversary card for him is blank, so it can be personalised to add an extra pun or two, or a soppy message if you really have to - how you express your affection is up to you! The cheeky and playful vibe make it the perfect one year anniversary card for new romance.
- A5 card - measures 148.5 x 210 mm. Ideal size and plenty of space to write and draw your messages 🧑🎨
- Blank inside for your own message or we can write it on your behalf and send it directly to the recipient. Let us know in the notes section or send us a message
- Comes with a spare Kraft envelope - fully recyclable ♻️ 💌
- Packaged in a compostable clear bag made of potato and corn starch. It protects your cards while in transit, but doesn't pollute the environment 🌎. Pop in a recycling or compost bin
- Each order is packaged in a recyclable board-backed envelope to ensure no bending while on its way to you
- Printed on FSC certified paper
- ♻️ Fully recyclable
- 320gsm matte card paper
- Each card is designed and printed by me - Gabi in our London studio
🟢 Sustainability - Zero Plastic - From the get-go, all our products are plastic-free and as eco-friendly as possible.
- We print in limited runs so we can eliminate waste. Any leftover stock ends up on shop sales every few months or so.
- All our packaging is made of recyclable and/or recycled materials. Any clear bags used to protect products are compostable and recyclable as they are made of potato and corn starch. Yay!
- If you have an idea on how we can improve our products and packaging to be more sustainable, please drop us an email and share your ideas - we'd love to get better!